Job Title: CPA (Public Accounting Only)
Clay & Gascoine PLLC located in Indiana, PA, is currently seeking to hire qualified full-time CPA's!
Since 1998, Clay & Gascoine PLLC has provided quality, personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses. We believe in the value of relationships and view every client relationship like a partnership. Clay & Gascoine PLLC truly believes that our success is a result of our clients’ success.
Clay & Gascoine PLLC is one of the leading firms in and throughout the area, but we provide services to clients in many different states. By combining our expertise, experience and the quality of our staff, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve.
- MUST have certification
- MUST have Public Accounting experience
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Strong work ethic
- A positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why work for us?
- We value our people, clients, and community and are committed to providing outstanding careers to those that want to stay or return to our region.
- We have a strong reputation for quality work.
- We offer flexible work arrangements with work/life integration.
- We have friendly, fun employees.
- We foster career development and encourage personal growth.
- Preparing individual and business income tax returns as well as preparing financial information at various levels for assigned clients that require the preparation of financial statements
- Perform and supervise audit, review and compilation engagements.
- Additional responsibilities will also be assigned based on experience.
Experienced CPA's Please APPLY TODAY! Send your resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time